Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The blog is now in English

Hello to all readers, both new and old. I've been writing a blog for a while now but it's been only in Finnish. I tried to write both in English and Finnish and always translated all my texts but it was very draining in the end.

I thought that choosing Finnish would be the right choice in the end but after a few months I found myself stranded with barely any readers or Finnish blogs that I would want to read myself. There's so much more information available in English and I've always felt more comfortable searching for that said information. Since the first days I started using the internet back in the 90's I've been a part of a vast international community and I felt the need to get back to that community.

So long story short, welcome to my blog about traditional art, coloring books and gaming. Sometimes I might also share some deeper thoughts about life or some particular events and also stuff about my cats but mostly I will try to focus on the three main themes so the blog would stay more compact and consistent.

So again, welcome everyone and I hope you will enjoy seeing some of the stuff that I do 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment